We are excited to announce that we have joined forces with Solothurn Hospital to support their drive towards innovation by bringing our cutting-edge AI solutions into their clinical workflows.
Each leveraging their exceptional expertise, synedra, a leading PACS provider, and deepc, an innovator in Radiology AI, have announced a collaboration to enable Solothurn Hospital to elevate their use of AI in medical imaging.
Solothurner Spitäler is the operator of the public hospitals in the canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. deepcOS will be installed through their PACS system powered by Synedra in three sites, Solothurn, Olten, and Dornach to support the physicians in different use cases, like ICH, LVO, ASPECTS, Bone Fracture, Chest X-ray, and Bone Age.
Through their collaboration with deepc, Solothurner Spitäler will be more empowered in their radiology workflow as well as in supporting their patients’ clinical needs. They will benefit from:
- Cost-efficiency: The use of deepc's AI Solutions takes place via a pay-per-use model.
- Transparency: Each AI Solution can be selected individually depending on the clinical or workflow need.
- Holistic insights: Several AI Solutions can also be applied to a study at the same time.
- Workforce relief: Upcoming retirements in the medical profession and demographic developments make optimized processes in the healthcare system necessary.
- Reliability: Support is provided by synedra in their usual excellent quality.